viernes, 3 de abril de 2015

Yelchin Optimistic About Star Trek 3

Yelchin050613
While doing press for his latest movie, 5 to 7, due out in the U.S. tomorrow, Anton Yelchin spoke briefly about Star Trek 3.
Star Trek 3 is Yelchin’s next project, but Yelchin hasn’t seen the script for the movie yet.
“No, I have not seen it,” he said. “They keep things pretty heavily under wraps but I’m very excited. It’s a good group of people. It’s good to see them. I’m fortunate now to have done it twice. It’ll be exciting to do it a third time.”
Yelchin has already met Justin Lin, and had a positive impression of the Star Trek 3 director. “I really like him,” said Yelchin. “I think he’s going to do something really interesting with the film. First of all, J.J. [Abrams] is brilliant in the way he makes decisions and I think it’s a big deal that he’s chosen Justin. I think that already says a lot about him. That’s how I felt before I met him, but having met him I think his ideas are really interesting. He has a way of looking at it that is going to both reinvigorate it and also relate it closer to the kind of ethos of the original series.”
“Lin is a different filmmaker so inevitably it is going to be a different approach,” said Yelchin. “Obviously I can’t talk about what kind of a film it’s going to be. We haven’t shot it yet, but I think it’s going to be a film that works with the other two and yet it’s its own thing.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario